An all-in-one interface for managing different ASUS components, tools and utilities - useful for gamers and power users alike.
AI Suite III is an excellent utility from ASUS that allows you to tweak your PC by fine tuning some of the parameters of components installed on an motherboard from ASUS.
The main point of the utility and its modules is to improve the performance of the PC, mainly having to do with CPU and cooling and especially when running resource-intensive applications like high-end games, video processing and intense multi-tasking.
The main menu of the application gives you quick and easy access to a slew of different settings and options for your system along with access to integrated ASUS utilities.
Overclock and monitor the fan speed and temperatures
The application is a great tool for people who overclock their system, as the utility displays pertinent information about system components such as clock speeds, cooling status and other relevant information in a modern-looking user interface. You've got quick access to current voltage, temperature and fan speed in RPMs at the bottom of the screen.
From the interface of AI Suite III, you've got quick access to several excellent tools including TPU, EPU, Fan Xpert 2 and DIGI Power Control. A 4-way optimization tool can quickly calculate the best combination of settings for your current hardware setup and optimize the system for the best possible game-play experience.
Power saving formulas are ready to be set with 4 different presets front and center: Auto, High Performance, Max Power Saving and Away Mode. These are self-explanatory and the Auto setting seems to be well balanced and ready for daily use while High Performance is a good choice for games and programs like Adobe Premiere Pro or other video editing and encoding tools.
Several ASUS tools included
AI Suite III comes with a number of different tools for ASUS users. These include Ai Charger, AISuite3, EZUpdate, System Information, USB 3.0 Boost, USB BIOS Flasher, WiFi Engine and Wi-Fi Go!
These tools are specialize in optimizing the performance of different PC components. As an example, the WiFi modules can help you boost wireless connectivity while the EZUpdate tool will allow you to download the newest updates from ASUS servers direct.
All in all, ASUS AI Suite III is a great collection of free utilities from the manufacturer allowing you to take advantage of the best overclocking and other settings for your PC rig.
Features of AI Suite III
- 5-Way Optimization: Automatically optimize all aspects of system operation.
- AI Charger: Quickly charge mobile devices.
- AI Suite 3: One-stop access to innovative ASUS features.
- Digi Power Control: Fine-tune power delivery for improved system stability.
- EPU: Automatically adjust power consumption according to usage.
- EZ Update: Easily update system drivers and software.
- Fan Xpert: Customize cooling system for optimal performance.
- GPU Boost: Automatically boost GPU performance in real-time.
- Network iControl: Manage network bandwidth for optimal performance.
- Overclocking: Automatically optimize system performance.
- PC Cleaner: Automate PC maintenance and improve system stability.
- Remote GO!: Stream media, access files and control PCs remotely.
- System Information: Quickly view detailed system information in one place.
- USB 3.0 Boost: Accelerate USB 3.0 transfer rates.
- USB BIOS Flashback: Easily update BIOS without a CPU or memory installed.
Compatibility and License
AI Suite III is provided under a freeware license on Windows from hardware diagnostic software with no restrictions on usage. Download and installation of this PC software is free and 3.00.62 is the latest version last time we checked.
What version of Windows can AI Suite III run on?
AI Suite III can be used on a computer running Windows 11 or Windows 10. Previous versions of the operating system shouldn't be a problem with Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista having been tested. Windows XP is supported. It comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit downloads.